Friday, March 20, 2009

Love notes

You.

Now i think we can be friend again, or maybe more than that. Since last year, i stop contacting you. So deeply sorry. Flashing my mind through what i have done to you since then, trigger some kind of regret deep inside my insensitive heart. But then, now i am such a different person. I dont want to be the same me again and feel guilty and repentant most of the time thinking of how stupid i am, leaving you alone. From now on, i want you to be by my side, always.



Frankly speaking, the thought of how important you are to me has never arise, because i really think that i can survive by myself, without your help. Ya, i admit i am being both selfish and silly that at end, i'll keep regretting it. As a fact, i am not a literature-minded girl, neither a fast learner. But you, as innocent as beacon, lighting my life through the way. Pouring new vocabs to me just like steady rainfall pouring the earth. Huh, how i wish i can thank you.



Hey, one more thing. You. You are so extra big. Cant you just be smaller ? And slimmer. huh. I really hope so you know, so that i will eagerly bring you with me everyday to college. And perhaps, i can share you with them. But no worries, i wont leave you with them. Because you are mine. Forever and always.



Thanks again for being here with me, you, my lovely bulky heavy-weight Colins Cobuild dictionary.

Love,
Fairuz Emran.

2 comments:

Matluthfi90 said...

if the dictnary gives u hassle
y dont u carry me instead to college?
i'm much much lighter~

fairuz said...

to mud..
i know you are BEAUTIFULLY skinny, but dont you think my super-cool bag wont fit you?

to mr derick..
thanks mr derick, i do think so too :P