Friday, April 3, 2009

we're all broke

she is broke.*pic credit to liyana.



It has been almost 4 months now since we all got the allowance.
and now most of us are broke.
i mean, really broke.
at least i got more money in the bank than y and daniel.
*y and daniel, dont kill me.
so i should not be that scared.
or should i?
*pale.



Huh, there are so many things to pay and spend for. Especially RM 200 for the so-called 'winter' camp on May. I already paid RM 100 and now there is another RM 100 to go. Owh now i finally know how does it feel when you have no or less money. This thing keeps bothering me, should i use my own money or ask from my dad? my mom is not in the list cause she wont give me money anyway.



This year i dont buy any new shirt neither any pant. Eh no, i did, but just once. Eh no, maybe twice or thrice. There was one time, my sis asked me to buy a tee for her. That tee costed RM 40 for a piece but then got kind of promotion, 3 for RM 90. And so one piece became RM 30. So i need to buy 3. One for her, one for me, and ainin bought one for herself to make it 3. That's that. *mr derick's trademark. At the end of the day, my sis did not pay me. Good.



'How good this girl, that's all you buy? Owh you need more shirt darling, let me pay for you,' one mak datin said. *imagine.



One more problem. I eat a lot. Everytime i go to ou, it is kind of rule to buy the bakery bread. *bread is one of the example only. And the guy at the shop knows me so well already. He even remember with whom i go with. Last time when i went there alone, he even asked me, 'Where are your friends? That day you came with them right?'. A few days after, i went there again. With a friend. Then, he blurted out, 'Hey today you come with your friend huh.' I think at the end of this year, everyone in the bakery shop will know me. Good.



Then how am i going to save money?? grrrrr.
Maybe the money just cant stick on my hand.



one day happy, next day gloomy.

one day funny, next day fury.

one day we hope, next day we broke.

15 comments:

Nadon said...

haha.. tell me about it. Money is so scarce nowadays. So sad.. Then go shopping, then feel guilty again.. huhu.

But hey, at least ur better off than daniel! ngahngahngah.:P

Liyana said...

n u are by far better off than me!!
i'm seriously damn broke rite now~

keciq_palee said...

luckily u juz broke ur pocket
but not ur heart
haha

athira azmi said...

*heheee*

u went shopping everyweek~ new t-shirt every month. Of course la broke! hahahaaa

fairuz said...

to nadira..
never mind lor, got many super-rich 'dato' maa..
nadira, go and get one..
*blink2..
*eh nadira, daniel will kill both of us..


to liyana..
liyana, you dont know how much i left in the bank..
i should seek for part-time job now..
i saw the adv in ou, lets go..
*blink2..


to fatherly..
owh my heart is so the very pure..
it wont broke, dont worry maa..
i know yours will, cause got so many black evil dots inside..
*fly away..


to athira..
eh athira, when i went to ou, im not shopping lor, im seeking for the part-time job..
*sob2..

Ainin said...

Yeah rite. Part time job to eat mahh... U eat more lahh, as long as u don tease me. If not... muahaha... I prefer u eating rather than teasing me. But it's ok, even if u tease me, I still believe in karma. Remember that fine day when u put all ur 'private' thingy in my laptop? I'm sure u remember... muahahahaha.... I'm also naturally evil, like u mahh... We r the evil twin. Hahahahaa...

Ainin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abdullah said...

hurmm.. me broke too..
x want to burden mum and dad but still need to depend on them or not have nothing to eat..
die loorrrr...

fairuz said...

to evil ainin..
owh my dear ainin, please laa, im not scared at all, lalala..
i got so MANY of your videos, remember??
where do you want me to publish it??
one more thing, i can comment 1000 times again on your blog, lalala..
*welcome my evil twin..


to y..
don die lorr, later who's goin to help me answer ms prema question?
you're the best..
be strong y, yeah!

SuE RaY said...

hua...

every1's getting broke..

its such a sad case..
:(
sueray pon same..

hope things get better soon ya..
:D

abdullah said...

hahaha...
dats y la..
who ask you to koya2 in the class...
treat me mcd for dat

Matluthfi90 said...

*sensational comment*

if i were the bakery person,
i'll be askin

"arr...where dat tough guy?"

fairuz said...

to sueray..
sueray, i know, everyone just BROKE nowadays..
start a new day means some more money to be spend..
*dying..
maybe we should be a vegetarian now..
*blink2..


to y..
hey y, im not koya2-ing in class..
i was just thinking about my super-comfort bed on that time..
and my pillow..
and my blanket..
that's all..
*y, you're the one who should treat me, im up prof what..


to luthfi..
*sensational reply*
owh, dat guy went to klcc again.. im alone today..
*luthfi, when do you want me to kill you??
i'll be free next week..

Indera said...

luckly you didnt turn into berok though you are broke.

fairuz said...

i did already indera.
mentally laa of course,:D