Friday, January 9, 2009

Hobby. My hobby.

This is the crime scene. Oops, no, photo scene.

Waa, so ashamed, but still want to put this picture.

No smiling, ok?

2 seconds before entering the house.

Photography. My hobby. Yes, it is. Actually before this it has never crossed my mind that i will be totally steeped in this kind of activity. Absolutely never. Just last year, by mixing lots with those 'photo-freak' in my own class that i started to be addicted in all these photo matters. I think one day we can call our class as photography II instead of architecture II. Yes, very soon. Very.

Back to last semester, while we did not really have to study much (not that we did not have to, but we refused to) there was a super-cool event that we did every wednesday. The idea was that we wore the same colour shirt on that day. Yes, same colour, not same size ok. On those days, we would definitely take several minutes for photoshoot between english and economics class, acting like kids, 5-year-old kids, while snapping those photos (our class sounds like studio right? or kindergarten??). At the end of the day, we ended up absorbing more photography skills instead of mastering our lessons. How talented we are on those glory days.

Not forgotten, the days we were having our long holiday, that was last month, i took this opportunity to sharpen my skills. Photography skills (i sound like i have one dslr camera while i am not). I still remember, one day my 17-year-old sister and I were feeling bloody boring at home as there were not much things to do on that evening. Later, i asked her to go out, walking and enjoying extra clean air around. I brought my digital pentax camera out with me (eventhough we were only walking for maybe 100 steps only). Suddenly, there you go, i got an idea. Genius one.

Not far from my house, there was a keretapi tanah melayu railway. I urged my sister to go there with me and have some photoshoot on that railway. Nice spot it was. Five minutes passed by. 10 minutes. 15 minutes. Everything was extremely fine. First, i snapped her photos, then she snapped mine. Yes, like jusco workers changing shifts. We tended to ignore everything. Then, out of blue, we heard something. Like the sound of a train coming. Owh my God! Without looking at my sister, i jumped down straight to the ground. Yes, the railway is actually quite high. My shoes were full of dirt. My clothes were dramatically dusty already. My sister looked at me and said, "What the hell are you doing??"


"What?! There you see, the train is coming! Go down here, faster!!!" I replied.

"Train?! Owh, sometimes motorcycle can be a train also huh?" how sarcastic she could be sometimes.

Ok, my mistake. It was not a train, only a motorcycle drove very far away, that for me it sounded like a train.

Yes, those are only little bit part of my experince in photography. Very little. I also have so many sweet times with my friends at college. They are crazier than me. Much more crazier. But one thing we share, we all enjoyed photography heaven much. Those who have dslr should share them with us.


3 comments:

fairuz said...

hmm..
i should review the grammar book while writing my blog next time..
standard 4 lessons sometimes cannot stick in my mind..
*haha..
by the way,thank you sir for the comment..

photography II..
i think jpa will be so pleased with it..
so much actually..
*in my dream..

zhaf! said...

noooooooooo fairuuuuuuuuz!!!!!
nnti kne langgaR!!!!!

XD

fairuz said...

ala ak da biase zhaf, don wory..