Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A tribute that will never be enough

We love you.


We love you.


She loves you. We all do.


"Hey you, why you are shouting to your mom?"
"Hey you, why dont you listen to your dad?"
"Hey you, why you are so rude to them?"

Mom, why you still keep treating us nice even when we talk loud to you?
and dad, why you keep supporting us after we ignore your advices?

Because WE ARE YOUR PARENTS.
and God creates us to love and protect you child.

Money??
maybe billions..
Time??
maybe 100 years..
Energy??
maybe infinity..

Never in this world we are able to pay you enough..
Never in this world we forget what you did..
and never in this world, we stop loving you..

I still remember, one day before spm maths trial exam, i dumbly left my calculator in the tuition centre. But i did not tell you dad about this, because i trully did not want to bother you about this. I just think that i could find another one at home. But until late at night, i could not find any. Desperately, i told you. Yes, you went out to buy the new one for me.
It is 5 minutes before "Popular" shop closed. I did the exam on the next day, thinking how much i troubled you.

Kedah and Selangor is not near at all. It takes around 5 hours driving. But still, most of the times when i go back to Kedah, you always take the trouble to send me back just because you do not want to let me go back alone.

I still remember, when i was in form 5, i attended maybe 5 tuition classes. And the fees are not cheap. Besides, those books you bought to me. They cost a lot. I felt kind of guilty, cause too much money you spend on me. But neither of them bother you mom.

And if we need to pay for your prayers, maybe even million dollars will not be enough.
Cause you pray too much.
Too often.

No comments: